Foreign Degree Evaluation Requirement

A foreign degree evaluation helps individuals, companies, institutions and employers receive an evaluation of the equivalence of their foreign degree. Degrees from any country can be evaluated. 

If you are applying for registration by endorsement or applying to take any of the NCEES examinations and have a degree that is not from the US or Canada, the Board requires that you have your degree evaluated for US equivalency.  The Board only accepts foreign degree evaluations from NCEES (National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying) and AACRAO (American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers).   An evaluation from any service other than NCEES or AACRAO is not accepted.  Contact information for these offices is given below.

NCEES (National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying)

Phone #: (800) 250-3196 or (864) 654-6824
Exam Registration #: (877) 536-7729
Fax #: (864) 654-6033

Physical Address:                            Mailing Address:
NCEES                                                  NCEES
280 Seneca Creek Road                 PO Box 1686
Seneca, SC 29678                            Clemson, SC 29633